This article is about movie taglines. These are the short texts you’ll find on movie posters, you know the ones that will get stuck in your memory. Usually when I read a tagline, for some reason I hear the voice of Don Lafontaine (the king of movie trailer voice overs). They can be funny, dramatic, weird or sometimes just very cool! So in this article we will bring another homage to the movie tagline. Better yet let's do a little Quiz? I’ll put down some taglines and maybe you can try to guess the movie…Let’s go! (Have you checked out Part 1 of our Movie Tagline Quiz?)
Guess the movie!
1. “Eight legs, two fangs and an attitude”
2. “Escape or die frying”
3. “He was never in time for his classes . . .Then one day he wasn't in his time at all.”
4.” The greatest adventure of all is finding our place in the circle of life.”
5. “Are you watching closely?”
6. “The Legend Begins”
7. “A Disgrace to Criminals Everywhere.”
8. “A comedy from the heart that goes for the throat.”
9. “You are cordially invited to spend an evening with Roger Cobb and his friends. Don't come alone!”
10. "The good news is your dates are here. The bad news is... they're dead."
11. “Who You Gonna Call?”
12 “When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.”
13. ” Take the Stairs, Take the Stairs. For God's Sake, Take the Stairs!!!”
14.”Some memories are best forgotten.”
15. “Unwittingly He Trained a Dolphin to Kill the President of the United States”
Ready for some answers? Just scroll down and find the answers beneath the picture. Don't peek!
2. Chicken Run
3. Back to the Future
4. The Lion King
5. The Prestige
6. Batman Begins
7. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
8. As Good as It Gets
10. Night of the Creeps
12. Dawn of the Dead
13. The Lift (De Lift)
15. The Day of the Dolphin
So tell us how many did you get right? Of course there are a lot more great taglines to choose from, so we will do some other articles about them in the future. What is your favorite Movie Tagline and would you like to see more articles about them in the future? Please let us know in the comments below.