I'm a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. Recently I watched season 15 and I'm always inspired by the lines of Grey's Anatomy. So this time, I decided to keep track of my favorite quotes! What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!
Grey's Anatomy favorite quotes
1. "Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should. It's the kind of advice a mother gives a kid. But, as my mother would be the first to tell you, she never followed it. It got her in a lot of trouble. It also won her awards. That's how records are broken, how moons are stepped on, deceases are cured. By people who are willing to try. We call these people innovators, fearless, genius. We call them reckless, thoughtless, dangerous. It's hard to know which one we are. It's hard to know if what we're doing is just crazy, or if it's going to change everything." (Meredith Grey)
2. "Why do they do. Why do they insist on coming up with new words, when the old words are just fine?" (Miranda Bailey)
3. "You look happy!"
"Do I? That's weird."
"I know, right?" (Amelia and Meredith)
4. "I'm not judging, I'm impressed." (Link)
5. "I'm not a delicate flower. I'm not a person who doesn't understand pain. I get it from deep experience." (Meredith)
6. "I never should have existed in the first place." (Jo)
7. "20 Minutes east of here, the fog is so thick no one can drive through. But here, right outside, it's sunny. So, I'm saying: the sun is going to shine again. You have just got to get 20 minutes east of where ever you are." (Link)
8. "I really think that in another life you and I could be friends" (Teddy to Amelia)
"Well, then why don't we just decide to be friends in this one?" (Amelia to Teddy)
9. "There's something about walking through your fears. Actually going through the worst thing you could imagine happening to you. That is oddly freeing." (Frances)