Today is April 1st or April Fools Day. Normally this is a day of (practical) jokes, hoaxes and pranks. Now, we at Conmose Central are always in for some fun, but today we are going to do something different. We are not going to prank you, but we do have a fun article for you. Today we have got some celebrity facts for you (we love fun facts!). Some of these facts, however, are so curious that you would think it's an April Fool's joke...
- While James Franco was working on "127 Hours", he enrolled in an acting graduate program at NYU. Although he was already an established actor at that point, he got graded a 'D' by his teacher. Apparently the teacher got fired for it and filed a lawsuit.
- Actress and singer Dolly Parton once entered a celebrity look alike contest….and lost.
- Lucy Liu (“Charlie’s Angels”) claims she had sexual intercourse with a ghost. She said some spirit came down and made love to her and it was fantastic.
- Kirstin Stewart is mostly known for her role as Bella in the "Twilight" saga, but from now on you will know her for her strange fetish. Apparently Kristin loves to lick and smell other people's armpits...yes you read it correct...armpits! I'll give you a moment to process this one...
- Before acting, Michael Cudlitz ("Band of Brothers", "The Walking Dead") was a carpenter and did a lot of jobs for Aaron Spelling. For example: Cudlitz was the coordinator for the construction program for Beverly Hills 90210.
- Josh McDermitt (Eugene in “The Walking Dead”) is a hot air balloon pilot. He received his student license at 14 years old and two years later, his private license followed
- Dolph Lundgren (known for his muscle movies like: “He-Man: Masters of the Universe” ,“Rocky IV” and “The Expendables” actually has a Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering and won a scholarship for studying at MIT (which he declined).
- Also, Rowan “Mr. Bean” Atkinson, has a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Mayim Bialik studied Neuroscience at the UCLA. First she received her Bachelor of Science with minors in Jewish and Hebrew studies. Later on she even received her PhD. Mayim is probably the only cast member of "The Big Bang Theory", that actually understands all of the difficult scientific terms Sheldon and co. use in the show.
- Alicia Silverstone (known for “Clueless”) once posted a video feeding her son Bear. Well, what strange about that you might think…well she fed her son like a bird does (from mouth to mouth.
- Every day I say to myself: Liv you have to drink enough water, but somehow I always forget. Not Jennifer Lawrence! The "Hunger Games" actress has a tattoo saying 'H2O' on her wrist, to remind her to drink water….
- Before filming "Mrs. Doubtfire", Robin Williams wanted to know if the Mrs. Doubtfire disguise was legit. He went to a sex shop…as Mrs Doubtfire and asked the lady behind the counter all kinds of inappropriate questions in his old lady voice. The cashier eventaully asked him to leave.
- Another actor who passed away to soon is Heath Ledger. As a preparation for his amazing performance as the Joker in "The Dark Knight", he isolated himself from the outer world. He did this by locking himself up in an hotel room for six weeks (!).
- At the age of 37, Jack Nicholson found out that his sister June was actually his mother. She got pregnant of Jack when she was 16 years old. June’s mother however wanted June to pursue her dancing career so she posed as Jack’s mother (while she was actually his grandmother).
- Back in the early 80s, Steve Buscemi worked as a firefighter in Little Italy for four years. Almost 20 years after he retired from the department, he put on his uniform as a volunteer to assist the brave fireman during the 9/11 attack.
- Oh well, if Steve ever gets tired of acting I am sure George Lucas will have a job for him. No not an acting job. Lucas owns his own fire department, He has his own fire truck and employed 12 firefighters.
- And than for the last one of today: Bruce Willis' actual name is Walter...Walter Willis. Well I prefer Bruce!
- Ok, just one more ... Megan Fox ("Transformers") says that she believes in leprechauns...what more can I say.
Write a comment