Today we decided to share some of our favorite series quotes with you! Check it out and let us know your favorites! Yeah, but keep in mind,these are just some of our favourite quotes. I have a lot more to share with you in the future.
In random order:
1. "Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping. And even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying." (Grey's Anatomy)
2. "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both! I want people to be afraid of how much the love me." (The Office)
3. "Before I do anything, I ask myself: would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." (The Office)
4. "Because when people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations." (The Vampire Diaries)
5. "Just because I tell you things doesn't mean you're allowed to know hem." (The Vampire Diaries).
6. "Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things." (The 100)
7. "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination." (Gossip Girl)
8. "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." (Game of Thrones)
9. "Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap." (Grey's Anatomy)
10. "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come." (The Wire)
11. "Ever loved someone so much you would do anything for them? Yeah, well make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want." (Suits)
12. "I'm not fine as in fine, but fine as in you don't have to worry about me." (House)
13. "Somewhere out there there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology. (House)
14. "Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. One that we reveal to the world and another we keep hidden inside." (Revenge)
15. "We all have secrets we keep from the world. the most dangerous secrets are those we keep from ourselves." (Revenge)
16. "A lion does not ask permission before he eats a zebra. Lions cannot talk and zebras will not listen." (House of Cards)
17. "From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing. You say nothing. And nothing breaks you. (House of Cards)
18. "work until you no longer have to introduce yourself." (Suits)
19. "I'm not upset. Upset is an emotion specific to those who care." (The Vampire Diaries)
20. "I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke." (Grey's Anatomy)
Also in random order:
1. Spike: "You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
2. Piper: "Be careful of the feet you step on, they may be connected to the boot that kicks your ass." (Charmed)
3. Phoebe: "The wrong thing done for the right reason is still the wrong thing." (Charmed)
4. Cole: "Phoebe, I love you. I don't know what's going on but maybe I can help. Would you like me to kill someone for you?" (Charmed)
5. Rick Grimes: "All I am anymore is a man looking for his wife and son. Anybody that gets in the way of that is gonna lose. I'll give you a moment to think about that." (The Walking Dead)
6. Rick Grimes: "When I was a kid I asked my grandpa once if he ever killed any Germans in the war. He wouldn't answer. He said that was grown-up stuff, so so I asked if the Germans ever tried to kill him. But he got real quiet. He said he was dead the minute he stepped into enemy territory. Every day he woke up and told himself, "Rest in peace. Now get up and go to war." And then after a few years of pretending he was dead he made it out alive. That's the trick of it, I think. We do what we need to do and then we get to live. But no matter what we find in DC, I know we'll be okay. Because this is how we survive. We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead." (The Walking Dead)
7. Carol Peletier: "You can never tell anyone, especially your mom. Because if you do one morning you'll wake up and you won't be in your bed."
Sam Anderson: "Where will I be?"
Carol Peletier: "You'll be outside the walls far, far away tied to a tree. And you'll scream and scream because you'll be so afraid. No one will come to help because no one will hear you. Well, something will hear you. The monsters will come. The ones out there. And you won't be able to run away when they come for you. And they will tear you apart and eat you up all while you're still alive. All while you can still feel it. And then afterwards, no one will ever know what happened to you. Or you can promise not to ever tell anyone what you saw here and then nothing will happen. And you'll get cookies. Lots of cookies." (The Walking Dead)
8. Glenn Rhee: "People you love, they made you who you are. They're still part of you. If you stop being you, that last bit of them that's still around inside, who you are, it's gone." (The Walking Dead)
9. Abraham Ford: "I've been to eight county fairs and a goat rodeo, but I've never seen anything like that.' (The Walking Dead)
10. Abraham Ford: "You know how to bite a dick Eugene. I mean that with the utmost respect." (The Walking Dead)
11. Petyr Baelish: "Money buys a man's silence for a time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever." (Game of Thrones)
12. Syrio Forel: "There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'" (Game of Thrones)
13. Tyrion Lannister: "I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it. I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder and I know I'll get no justice here. So I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat." (Game of Thrones)
14. Spencer Hastings: "You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery." (Pretty Little Liars)
15. Spencer Hastings: "Coincidences are the devil's way of remaining anonymous." (Pretty Little Liars)
16. Joey: " It’s a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s moo." (Friends)
17. Chandler: "Condoms?
Joey: "We don’t know how long we’re gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world."
Chandler: "And condoms are the way to do that?" (Friends)
18. Rachel: "Hey, Mon, look, I’m melting butter."
Monica: "That’s great, Rach. You now have the cooking skills of a hot day." (Friends)
19. George Costanza: "The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli..." (Seinfeld)
20. Howard: "Since we all agree Episode 1 isn't our favourite, why not just skip it this time?"
Sheldon: "Howard, I think you of all people should avoid espousing the principle that if something is not our favourite we should just get rid of it." (Big Bang Theory)
What's your favorite?